What data do we collect?
- phone number
- email address
- field of study
- bank account data
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Alps Meetup with all the data we collect when you register online.
How will we use your data?
We collect data so we can:
- organize the event
- process your registration
- book your accommodation
- provide you food that is fitting your dietary requests
- grant you a certificate after completion
With your registration for the event you agree with sharing the necessary data with the following organisations:
7 Days Premium Hotel Salzburg-Urstein
Urstein Nord 11, 5412 Puch bei Hallein, Austria
Hotel Sportwelt, Zauchensee Walchhofer GmbH
Zauchensee 8, 5541 Altenmarkt, Austria
How long do we store your data?
We will keep your data until the end of February 2020 when the meetup is over. We delete your data right after the Alps Meetup. No data will be shown to persons outside the team of organizers.
What are your data protection rights?
You are entitled to the following:
- the right to access: You have the right to request Alps Meetup for copies your personal data.
- the right to rectification: You have the right to request Alps Meetup to correct any information you believe is inaccurate.
- the right to erasure: You have the right to request that we will erase all your personal data, under certain conditions.
- the right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- the right to object to processing: You have the right to object Alps Meetup processing your data, under certain conditions.
- the right to data portability: You have the right to request that we transfer the data we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us